Binance has announced the completion of the Songbird (SGB) airdrop to XRP investors. XRP investors who qualify for the Flare (FLR) airdrop have also received their Songbird (SGB) distribution.
Rights holders will be able to confirm their Songbird purchases from the distribution center section. Binance also stated in its announcement that SGB token withdrawals have started, but that no deposits should be made.
Binance also stated that those who are entitled to the Songbird (SGB) distribution must meet certain conditions and listed the following items.
- Screenshots are taken from XRP Ledger index number on 12 December 2020 at 00:00 (UTC) (03:00 CEST).
- The minimum number of XRPs that must be kept in Binance accounts to qualify for the SGB airdrop is 10. (Including those on the transaction order)
- XRPs received from leveraged transactions or crypto lending platforms and transferred to spot accounts are not eligible for airdrops.
- Please make sure you do not select "Hide Small Balances" to view your SGB tokens on the "Funds" page.
- SGB token withdrawals have started. However, deposits are not supported. Please do not deposit SGB tokens into your account and do not risk losing your funds.
It is listed on exchanges such as Songbird, Gate.io and Bitstamp.